Don’t just treat the symptom your animal friend may be experiencing. Instead, treat the ailment and the cause from the inside out, starting with the Essential Fatty Acids (EFA).
Adding EFAs to your pet’s diet will assist in the overall body function and promoting a stronger immune system.
2 TYPES OF EFAs:
Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty acids
Both are necessary in their diet, but many dogs and cats are not given the correct ratio and are given too much Omega-6 and not enough Omega-3.
Best Omega-3 fatty acid can be found in:
Wild, open-water salmon
Stay clear of raised fish that may contain harmful levels of heavy metals and contaminants that could slow down the healing process and could prevent results.
THE BENEFITS OF SALMON OIL
Supplements for Cats and Dogs
- Contributes to healthy skin and coat for dogs, cats, and horses
- The Salmon oil helps balance moisture of the skin from the inside and out
Helps prevent heart disease, cancer, and depression
Helps fight Alzheimer’s, arthritis, and diabetes
The Omega-3s help reduce inflammation throughout the body from irritated skin and gastritis to aching and aggravated joints.
Increases energy and enhances concentration
Excellent for pregnant pets and reducing premature births
Salmon Oil can assist to normalize EFA levels and support growthand maintenance of cells
Add Salmon oil to your pet’s diet is easy
Supplements that are relatively easy to add are treats, oils, and pills
Beware of the Dangers of Overdose
Feeding too much can result in nausea, an upset stomach, and weight gain.
It is important to monitor your pet’s reaction to the supplement.
Salmon Oil Supplement for Horses:
- Research has shown this is the perfect supplement for optimal healthy coats, horses mane, and hoof conditions
- Heals respiratory and gastrointestinal issues
- Promotes joint health
Why feed horses fish oil?
- Omega-3 Salmon Oil is a rich source that horses may have a deficiency in
- Horses can get O-3 in their plants that they consume but research has shown they have a greater response when consuming the fatty acids directly
- Researchers have concluded that the addition of salmon oil to their diet may have a desirable effect on diabetics and glucose metabolism in response to exercise
- Feeding Salmon oil directly to horses with inflammatory conditions will benefit them as you are trying to support a healthy inflammatory response.
Type of Supplement for Horses:
- There is a liquid form that can be fed to all classes of horses but follow directions of the supplement to ensure that the horse is receiving the correct ration of Omega-3 to Omega-6 fatty acids.